On this page the articles, which are to explain the do-it-yourself work, are linked. The manuals are organized into two sections: hardware and software manuals.
Installing the hardware
- Define decision for desired structure
- Stand-alone power supply with solar and rechargeable battery
- Time and power control via Witty Pi Mini (optional)
- Does my apiary have WLAN on site or do I need a surf stick?
- Selection of desired sensors
- Order components: Shopping list
- Inserting or soldering components: Plug-in diagram
- Configuring the Surfstick and the SIM card
- Download firmware (image) and write to memory card
- Build waterproof housing for outdoor installation
Instructions for the software
- How and where is the measurement data stored?
- Create and configure your ThingSpeak account
- Configuring HoneyPi via Maintenance Mode
- Set up “Smart Extensions”
- Our HoneyPi Apps