The Android app for visualizing your measurement data can be downloaded for free from the Google Play Store. Just click on the following banner to get to the store entry of the app:
For the iOS users among you we also have an an App.
The following main functions are available in the first version:
- Individual switchable dashboard: Here you can switch between your beehives and create a dashboard with the current measurement data.
- Specialized detail pages: There are predefined detail pages for temperature, humidity, air pressure, air quality and weight. These are named by the ThingSpeak Field name of the ThingSpeak channel. On the detail pages the measured values are displayed in clear line diagrams. In addition, the maximum, minimum and average values for the selected period are calculated and displayed.
- Calculation of the honey yield: If load cells were attached and thus the weight of the hive is determined, a table with the honey yield of the last days is indicated.
- Predefined and user-defined time periods: The predefined time periods “TODAY”, “3 DAYS”, “7 DAYS” and “30 DAYS” are available for the display of the line diagrams on the detail pages. You can also select a user-defined time period.
- Extensive settings: The settings page provides various settings. For example you can switch your ThingSpeak fields on or off or change their assignment to the detail pages.
- Login-Logout: You can log in and log out of the HoneyPi-App at any time.
Translated 11.08.2019 by JK