It’s very straightforward to embed individual display elements into Jimdo.
Once a widget is created in ThingSpeak and released for Public View, it can be retrieved from a Jimdo page.
- In ThingSpeak: click on the balloon in the upper right corner above the plot and copy the code to the clipboard.
- In Jimdo: Add content -> More content and add-ons -> Widget / HTML
- Insert HTML Code from Clipboard
- In case you don’t want to see a frame:
style=“border: 1px solid #cccccc;“ ändern in style=“border: 0px solid #cccccc;“
- Adjusting the size of the image is not difficult, see example below.
Now the plot should appear on your Jimdo page.
This also works analogously in other systems. In WordPress the corresponding function is called e.g.
Embedded live display, default size:
<iframe style="border: 0px solid #cccccc;" src="https://thingspeak.com/apps/matlab_visualizations/286058" width="450" height="260"></iframe>
Embedded live display, resized:
<iframe style="border: 0px solid #cccccc;" src="https://thingspeak.com/apps/matlab_visualizations/286058?width=585&height=338" width="600" height="400"></iframe>
I would be happy if further interesting evaluations could be shared by others here.
Translated 19.10.2019 by JK