You can download v1.0 firmware here and then load it onto your SD card
New features and improvements
- Multiple Thingspeak channels can be set up so that multiple hives can be monitored with one Raspberry Pi
- If the Raspberry Pi is connected to your LAN it will stay continuously connected even when maintenance mode is started.
- There is now a user friendly calibration mode (called the Tara function) which has made scale calibration a lot easier.
- A PCF8591 connected to an attached battery will show the system voltage. Further information about the PCF8591 can be found here.
- The new Version 3 WittyPi Modules is now supported. The WittyPi software is not initially downloaded, but the software can be upgraded to the new version by accessing the Web interface here. One click will upgrade the software.
- An energy saving WittyPi switching scheduler can also be included. If the voltmeter is connected and then, if the voltage drops to a specified level, for example to 11.9V, the switch will be automatically operated. Many thanks Christian Weber.
- Errors in Version v0.1.1 has been resolved
- Other improvements